Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sorry it took so long..

.for an update. Well, we got back from our spring break adventure Sunday afternoon. We had alot to do but just decided to wash some work clothes and that's all. I have got the best wife in the world. She is truly a treasure. She and I slept in our tent all but one night of spring break. I am so lucky that Megan likes to camp. I love her so much. So we spent the week doing laundry and cleaning camping gear.
I want to give props to my paddling budddy Travis C. without him along I would not have got to paddle as much as we did. He is an awesome paddler and great friend. Hopefully sometime this weekend Megan can post a full trip report with pictures. I will let her do that,shes much better at it than I am. She took some great pictures of me going over the falls.

Later...for now

No comments:

Post a Comment