Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well, Mother Nature blessed us with one last day of snow. We actually had 3-4 inches of snow, which is more that any of the other times this year. Unfortunately, the sun came out and melted most of it away. I guess that is how it goes in March in TN. Here is a look at what it looked like this morning.









Jason and I took Tully for a walk this morning on the trails in the woods by our house. Tully loved it! He ran far ahead of us and then would run back to make sure we were following him. Then he would take off again. Take a look at some of our pics from the woods.




I always look forward to winter and snow. I am like a kid in the candy store when it snows, but I am ready for Spring. I am ready for the grass to grow and the flowers to bloom. I am ready to see all the baby birds in the backyard. I am ready to start grilling out again. Hopefully, this was the last of snow for awhile.


~ Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment