Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nasty day...




outside today. It has been cold and misty all day. The good news is I am back to normal. I finally got to do some things around the house today. I mounted a hanging basket in the pantry to put stuff on. It makes alot more room in there.


I also played with my new new toy. Thursday I went to Rock Island (home of Jackson Kayak) to pick a new kayak. Its a used boat. I got it from a guy who paddles on the Jackson team. I went to this guys house and there were about 4 or 5 professional kayakers there. It was like walking into my favorite sports team locker room. So today I outfitted it and sort of cleaned it up. I had to make it mine. My buddies and I planned to go to the Tellico today but decided not to because of the weather. Tomorrow I am going to the pool to give it a test run. Hopefully next weekend we can find some water somewhere.


The forecast calls for snow tonight...I don't believe it.

2 comments:

  1. I know A is going to be jealous!! He tried on a life jacket or two today and I think my dad plans to buy him one for his Bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a good lookin boat! Hope you enjoy the snow you guys got!

    ReplyDelete