Saturday, February 7, 2009

Overstock

I have always been a pantry shopper. However, my friend Lori has taken pantry shopping to a different level. She showed me a couple of great websites to print coupons using sales ads at the grocery store. She has saved so much money on her grocery runs by doing this. I figured that it could never hurt to try if it saves money. Well, I have been doing this for about a month now and my pantry is overflowing. To help me out I asked Jason to build a shelf for me. It turned out great. Here's a picture of my new shelves and all the food that doesn't fit in the pantry.

2 comments:

  1. Would you send me the websites and how you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH I am so PROUD! Dont forget free Cottonelle 4 packs of tp at Kroger. Use a .50 coupon to be doubled and get tons of free TP!

    ReplyDelete