Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturdays....

Its suppose to be a warm weekend here in Murfreesboro. Yesterday was really nice. After work Megan and I hung out on the deck until it was time to go to dinner. We ate with friends at a place called Razzs. The food is great and the service is wonderful as well. But this is one of those places that's adds the tip to tables of 6 or more. It really frustrates me. Don't get me wrong I tip and big sometimes. This place is never crowded and we had the back room to ourselves. It wasn't like we ordered a bunch of drinks or stuff. We just had dinner. Oh well...done venting.
Today I am going to add a shelf in the pantry for Megan and then do something outside. Tonight we will build a fire in the pit and watch the stars. Its sort of sad the there is no more football. The pro bowl doesn't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment