Monday, February 16, 2009

Update..

Well I have today off . I have been a lazy bum. Megan had to go to Alabama to help her mom. So I am all alone with the cats and dog. Megan left yesterday then I went to the pool and had some roll practice. I like going to to the pool but it hurts my eyes. Jim and I were doing rolls as fast as we could and the water gets in my eyes. Clay P. came over later and we watched the race. Clay has been my friend from high school. We had a few and ate some chicken sausage things. Saturday Megan and I spent the day together. We didn't do anything special. We cooked some meat on the grill and played the wii.
Its been a real long time since I have had a few days to myself. I'm sort of bored today. I go away on the weekends a lot but this is the first time I have been in the house alone. Now I know how Megan feels when I go kayaking all weekend. Hopefully I will be doing that soon. We need alot of rain. It seems like we are back in the drought again. Maybe we will have a wet spring.
Megan will be gone a few days. We went to the grocery and got me bachelor food. Stuff I can cook for just me. Most of you know I love to cook anyway. Tonight its going to be mac and cheese with polish sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment