Sunday, February 1, 2009

Its been a good weekend.....so far.

Yesterday a group of friends and myself went kayaking. It was super cold in the morning and I was second guessing myself. We met at the Cracker barrel in Cookeville and by the time we ate it was starting to warm up. We headed to Clear creek. We did the canyon to Nemo bridge. I was pumped up by the time we put on the water. The first mile and half in the canyon there are some technical class 3+ with maybe a 4 mixed in. I wanted to post some pics but I didnt charge the camera(found that out at the put in). I missed the line in the first rapid and just about went into the hole(where you dont want to go). So after that scary moment I stepped up my game and the rest of the day did just fine.
We got to the truck around 2 or so and headed back to the boro. Megan and I went to dinner and came home and watched some TV before falling asleep. Today we have been getting ready for the Super Bowl. I am lucky to have married a football fan. Megan has been a Steelers fan all her life. she converted me a few years ago(i was a Chiefs fan). Some friends are coming over to watch with us. Hopefully the Steelers will be the victors! Its 66 degrees so im going outside to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I love you guys updating this blog so much.

    I know Megan is very happy about the Super Bowl outcome. I was just happy to be with famiy and friends, laugh at the commercials and EAT!

    Have a great week and I love you both!

    ReplyDelete